Monday 18 May 2015

My Summer 2015 Travel Plans



Hello! I mentioned previously that I had booked a quick holiday to Florence this June. Well I made a very spontaneous booking to America! So I decided to put together a plan of all the travels this Summer, mainly for me to get excited!!! :D

12th-14th June. Wedding in Athlone, Ireland

My cousin is getting married in June in Athlone and I cannot wait! This will be the first wedding I have been to since I was about 10 years old so I don't know what to expect. But one things for sure, my family is huge and when we get together we always have the best time!


24th-29th June. Piza, Italy

This is really my parents holiday and I just hopped on the band wagon. They're going for a couple of weeks with friends and when they offered if I wanted to come I couldn't say no! I genuinely don't know where exactly Im staying, all I know is we are going on a day trip to Florence and I have wanted to go to Florence ever since I was a teenager. They're will be so many photos taken of old buildings that nobody cares about haha.



7th-14th July. New York, USA

I'll only be back a week and then I'm off again! My sister and I are going to visit my cousin who lives in New York! I went to New York last year at the end of my Summer and I did not make the most of it :( I didn't go to any museums, I didn't see a Broadway show and I just didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. I'm going to make up for that this year because I know my sister will be just as enthusiastic as me.



15th-22nd July. Orlando, USA

Now if were enthusiastic in New York, we are going to be downright crazy in Orlando! My sister has never been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios and i haven't been there since they extended it to Islands of Adventure. We are Ultimate Harry Potter fans! I could spend he entire week in Harry Potter World! But of course were going to go to the rest of Universal Studios, Walt Disney World and shopping!!! Just need to find all that money I don't have... haha



23rd July-12th August. Island Hopping in Greece

Im cutting it very close with the timing of this holiday. I arrive back to Ireland from Orlando on the morning of the 22nd July. Then on the afternoon of the 23rd July I'm hopping on another flight with all my friends to Athens. Were having a girls holiday, island hopping in Greece. We haven't had a girls holiday since we were 18 so Im really looking forward to this one. Were going to Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Ios and Crete. I can't handle drinking more than two days in a row so well see how this holiday goes!



11th-14th September. Berlin, Germany

I have a little bit of time to chill at home before I head off on my final trip. In September Im going to Lollapalooza Music Festival in Berlin with a few friends. We're going a day early to see a bit of Berlin before we dance the weekend away. Fatboy Slim, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and Kygo are some of the acts I'm really excited for!




So there it is, one of the busiest Summers of my life. Ever since I graduated from college I feel like I should do everything I wanna do before its too late and I have to be a grown up. Thats why I'm spending every euro I have on travelling and music and clothes. Next year I can start paying bills! Is anyone else heading to Lollapalooza this year? You'll find me dancing like a lunatic in the corner. See ya there! Talk soon.

Uiscebawn x

Uiscebawn

No comments:

Post a Comment