Saturday 2 May 2015

Favourites of the Month: April


Another month gone and its officially Summer! I've got some new favourites this month and here they are :)

Entertainment: Tom Fletcher Youtube Channel

For anyone that doesn't know, Tom Fletcher is part of the band McFly and has some viral videos on Youtube including the Wedding Speech video and this other gem! I was a crazy McFly fan as a teenager and Tom Fletcher was my favourite member of the band. So obviously I had to subscribe to his Youtube channel when he started vlogging! What I love about his Youtube videos is that one video could be about touring with his friends and the next he's just chilling at home with his baby and wife. This month he came out with another viral and I've watched it 10 million times (literally)! Check out the cuteness overload! Buzz and the Dandelions.


Entertainment: The Fall


Some darker entertainment I got obsessed with this month was BBC's 'The Fall.' It was on my list of shows to watch and I was on Jamie Dornan high after seeing Fifty Shades of Grey so I thought there was no better time to start it. Now I'll warn you, its dark and sometimes its slow paced, but its amazing television. Its very different to all the shows out there at the moment. I binged watched it all in about a week and I am dying for the 3rd season to air!


Health: Dry Brushing


This is definitely my favourite of the favourites this month! I will be posting a full review about dry brushing soon, with some comparison photos if I'm feeling brave. I have been seeing pins on Pinterest about dry brushing so I figured if it didn't work, I wasn't losing much. Dry brushing is exactly what it says on the tin. You brush your skin with a natural bristled brush before a shower or just once a day and it exfoliates and firms your skin. It works! I noticed a change after the third use! I'm gonna keep it up and see if it makes a major difference to my cellulite. This is the Summer! My cellulite is going down!


Food: Massaman Curry

My favourite restaurant is Siam, a Thai restaurant near where I live. I'm not a fan of spice, I think it takes away from the flavour of a meal so I aallllllways get a Yellow Curry, its amazing! Its got just the right amount of spice without it being overwhelming. But I went to Siam the other day at lunch time for my sisters 18th birthday and they didn't have yellow curry on the menu :( So I took a chance and got Massaman curry with out the peanuts (allergy.) I'd go as far as saying it was just as good as the yellow curry, if not better! I'll be mixing it up from now on and ordering other things in Siam.

So there you have it! I haven't posted in weeks because I am still doing my internship while working my part time job at the same time so I honestly just didn't have the energy. But the weather is getting better everyday and so is my mood! Summer is coming and I am so excited. I now have more Summer plans :D I booked a two week holiday with my sister to New York and Orlando! This is gonna be the best Summer ever! I'll be posting all my travel stories here so watch this space! Talk soon!

Uiscebawn x


Uiscebawn

No comments:

Post a Comment