Thursday 5 February 2015

Get to know me

UiscebawnBefore I get ahead of myself and start blogging about fashion hauls or epic holidays I should say a bit about myself. 

I'm a 22 year old born and bred in Dublin, Ireland. Thats me on the left this Summer when I was heading to Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago. I graduated this year from DCU with a degree in Multimedia. I'm currently working as bar staff in a bar and I also just got an internship which I'm so excited for. I'll be very busy for the next for months but it will be worth it in the end. 

When I graduated I became very aware that I had no plans anymore. I had gotten my degree and now was the time to get the job. But what job? I didn't want to get a Monday-Friday job and stay there for the rest of my life! I thought now is the time to go places and do things while I'm still young and independent. Travel suddenly became a major part of my life. The summer after college I got a J1 Work and Travel Visa and spent 10 weeks in Chicago. I could write 20 posts on that amazing summer (and I probably will.) Next summer I will be island hopping in Greece with a few friends. I have a bucket list of places I need to see while I can and hopefully I will be able to see them in the near future and write about them.

One of my hobbies include religiously watching movies and reading up on all the trivia I can find. I was always interested in how movies were made and the techniques used for special effects. That was the main reason I did Multimedia in college. In my free time I record me and my friends when were together and at the end of the year or after a holiday I edit the video together so I can look back on the good times. I upload these videos to YouTube. Here's the link if anyone wants to see me and my friends dancing and drinking ;) Uiscebawn Youtube Channel

That's it for now! I'm stuck in bed with the flu at the moment so I'll probably be back soon with a post.

Uiscebawn x


Uiscebawn

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I enjoy your blog and look forward to your future posts!!

    ReplyDelete