Tuesday 3 February 2015

New to the blogging world

Hi! Uiscebawn here for the first time. I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog for the last couple of months. I noticed if I was going on holiday or buying a product, I would search blogs for honest opinions. I thought 'I have thoughts on the places of being and things I've bought. Maybe I could help just one person who reads a post of mine.' There are two reasons why I finally just took the jump and did it.

1. Last Friday I got the news that I successfully got an internship with touramerica.ie as Social Media Intern. For the next four months I will be helping them with all their social media needs including regular YouTube videos and blogging. I am thrilled to be getting this kind of experience!

2. So I had basically made up my mind to build up a blogging portfolio and then I saw a friends Instagram post with the quote: 'Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.' JK Rowling. JK Rowling is probably my favourite person on the planet. Harry Potter defined my childhood and opened me up to the world of reading and writing. Seeing this quote settled it. If there was a time that I needed to start writing a blog, it was now.


Its still early days so I don't know what this blog will focus on. It will most likely be a combination of my passions in life: Travel, hot yoga, video editing and photography and most likely a post or two about my spoilt rotten dog, Mischa :)
That's it for now! I'm sure no one will see this for a long time but you never know. This might be the first blog of a future famous travel blogger ;)

Uiscebawn x

Uiscebawn

No comments:

Post a Comment