Wednesday 25 February 2015

New Internship and Some More Summer Plans

Hey! I'm back after a very tiring few weeks! I started my internship nearly three weeks ago and I overestimated how much free time I would have working two jobs, seven days a week. Now that I say that... How did I think I would have any free time!?
I am the social media intern in a travel agents. Some of my duties are researching and scheduling tweets and Facebook posts, Instagramming, blogging, writing content for their new website and helping out with the video production and post production. I have written the last three blogs on my own and are now on their website. Tweeting may sound easy but it takes up more time than you think it would! I am having an amazing time and I'm getting brilliant experience. I am learning so much already and it will look great on my Linked In profile which currently only has waitressing jobs on it. I'm completely worn out and spending so much money on hot chocolates everyday but its worth it.
I have also been thinking that I need to update my Linked In profile. I will be adding some college projects, videos I've done on a freelance basis and go into detail on my duties in this travel agents. 
In other news, I spontaneously bought flights to Florence for the end of June. My sister and I are gonna meet up with my parents for a few days while they're on holidays with family friends. In school, my art history teacher was very passionate about Florence, the birth place of the Renaissance. This passion passed on to me. (Shout out to Ms. Foster!) I am so excited to go!
Il Duomo di Firenze

This was just a short post since I finally had a few moments to spare and I needed to vent. I am thinking of writing about my Hot Yoga experience in my next post so keep an eye out for that! Hopefully it won't be another three weeks before I get to write again!

Uiscebawn x
Uiscebawn

No comments:

Post a Comment